korea (49) music (17) oddities (11) english (9) 한국어 (5) coffee (4) language (3) opinion (3) church (2)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

늘사랑병원


For over six months now, Lewis and I have been going to the hospital (nursing home) on Tuesday nights for a short service/Bible study. But since we're starting classes at 서강 this week, yesterday was the last day for ten weeks.

The jacket-wearing couple next to Lewis and me are the Sun-ho's. I don't actually know their names, but Lewis and I like to call them that because their daughter's name is Sun-ho.

The zealous looking man (leaning forward) is Brother Jacob, the missionary who invited Lewis and I to start coming to the hospital. He's really helped us get involved in the church, and given us some good opportunities for ministry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear about your activities and your new friends. We'll pray that God will shine upon your comings and goings.

Your friend,

Donald Lindsey