korea (49) music (17) oddities (11) english (9) 한국어 (5) coffee (4) language (3) opinion (3) church (2)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Fine Now

Tonight I was given fairy AND angel guardians for my Korean travels. I was also told I have a going-away present forthcoming via psychic communication. I doubt a first time ESL teacher has ever been so prepared.

I hope the fairies actually stick around. I mean, really, nothing's more encouraging than fairies. I'm sure the angels will help a lot too. Though if they're Christian angels they might be a little wierded out that the Goddess is watching over me.

Anyway, barring an inter-deity dispute I should be good to go.

1 comment:

Emily Mc said...

How are the fairy and angel guardians working out for you? Did your other gift ever arrive telepathically? I'm dying to know what it is!

Anyway, I'm definitely expecting a fairy update.