korea (49) music (17) oddities (11) english (9) 한국어 (5) coffee (4) language (3) opinion (3) church (2)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

worldview


Guy: Hey, good to see you!


Girl: Oh, hi. What's that you have with you?

Guy: This? Oh this is my new Weltanschauung. You like it?

Girl: It's very... nice. What do you do with it?

Guy: Ha, what DON'T I do with it! It's so much bigger and better than my last one.

Girl: I'm going to see a movie with some friends. You want to come?

Guy: Oh yes! Maybe my Weltanschauung can interpret the plot for us.

**thoughtful pause**

Girl: Actually I don't think there's anything good showing today.

Guy: Oh well. My Weltanschauung is kinda heavy anyways, I don't want to lug it all the way over there.

Girl: I think I might just go home.

Guy: Can I come over?

Girl: Sure, if you want.

Guy: Well, maybe I'll just stay here with my Weltanschauung. It's raining outside and I don't want it to get all wet.

1 comment:

Emily Mc said...

Sprechen sie deutsch in Korea? They speak German in Korea?